PVS-Studio for C/C++
PVS-Studio is the static code analyzer for C and C++ programs. Static code analyzer simplifies the process of coding, detects errors and fixes them. PVS-Studio checked 200 open source projects, and every contained mistakes that could be prevented by regular usage of static analyzer.
- integrates into the Visual Studio 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005;
- incremental analysis (the automatic triggering of the analyzer at the moment immediately after compilation commences at developer's local system);
- build-system independent file verification (through the compiler invocation monitoring system) by PVS-Studio Standalone;
- saving and loading of analysis results;
- capability of command line launch;
- support for multi-core and multi-processor systems (with possibility to specify concurrency limits);
- convenient integration into the team development process;
- the purpose of checking new code only.
- Easy-to-download! Download the PVS-Studio distribution package without registering and filling in any forms.
- Easy to try! Implemented as a plug-in for Visual Studio. Simple to install and does not require special setting before getting started.
- Easy-to-buy! Simple pricing and licensing policy. You decide what you need on the order page, pay the purchase and get the registration key by email.
- Easy-to-support! Analyzer's developers directly communicate with you. It enables to get answers quickly to even complicated questions related to programming.