The report by OOO "Program Verification Systems" employees dealing with the issue of "Early Error Diagnostics in Parallel Programs" has been scheduled in the program of the 5th Central and Eastern European Software Engineering Conference in Russia 2009 (CEE-SECR 2009).
We want the 5th Central and Eastern European Software Engineering Conference in Russia 2009 to be very interesting and important. The conference will bring together the following participants:
- Manufacturers and distributors of IT components and systems, both Hard- and Software.
- Service providers involved with security and network management.
- System integrators and providers of value added IT services, including project management. User requirements and business process analysis, network and security management, maintenance and warranty, integration.
- Systems and software designers and developers.
- Representatives of federal and regional state authorities, branch ministries and departments, the Council of the Federation. Professionals who provide information security and communication on a state scale. Representatives of legislative and judicial branches of government.
- Directors and professionals on information technologies and telecommunications in corporative and state sectors.
- Representatives of Universities and scientific institutions: research officers, authors and developers.
Number of the conference participants expected: 500+.
Anyone who wishes it, can talk to us during the conference hours!