We released a new version of PVS-Studio code analyzer - PVS-Studio 3.63:
- Fixed bug which occurred sometimes during analysis of files located on non-system partitions.
- Fixed bug in calculation of macros' values for certain individual files (and not the whole project).
- "What Is It?" feature was removed.
- Issues examples for 64-bit code (PortSample) and parallel code (ParallelSample) are merged into single OmniSample example, which is described particularly in documentation.
- Fixed crash related to presence of unloaded project in Visual Studio solution.